A Surprise Trip
A Day Trip to the Electoral Palatinate
– The path is the goal –
Confucius, 551-479 BCE – he’d love it, too!
Heidelberg is beautiful – but it’s not only the city that has plenty to offer.
The surrounding area, i.e. the Electoral Palatinate, is always worth a trip, too!
Join us on a day trip to the Electoral Palatinate and enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Palatinate and the Odenwald forest. Our tour is particularly suitable for up to 28 joyful travellers who love life and want to be guided through, and seduced by, the Electoral Palatinate in the style of the 1950s and 60s!
We’ll keep the precise destination of our trip a secret. We’ll give you two hints to keep your excitement going about your surprise trip. You’ll be rewarded with a breathtaking view of the Rhine valley “from the other side” and enjoy Palatinate cuisine ñ we will keep things exciting!
Information and range of services:
- All-day guide and entertainment in the nostalgic bus; a ride to the Electoral Palatinate with an experienced, vivacious guide
- Duration: approx. 8 hours
- Regional lunch, liquid refreshment on-board is optional
- Languages: German, foreign languages on request
- Participants: up to 28
- Price on request
- Can be booked, subject to availability
we are looking forward to your call
You can reach us by phone from Monday to Friday between 9.00 AM till 6.00 PM
+49 (0) 6221.867 358 0