City and Castle Tours
Exclusive guided tours through Heidelberg!
Regular and Customized City and Castle Tours –
Anything but Standard!
Go on a city or castle tour of the entertaining kind with one of our experienced Heidelberg guides – experience the city of Heidelberg with its sights in all its many facets!
Let us show you the most beautiful corners of Heidelberg. Pick from among our regular City and Castle Sightseeing Tours, or choose a perfectly-customized tour through Heidelberg. It doesn’t matter if you want to explore the picturesque Old Town with all its winding alleys, or enjoy a breathtaking view of all of Heidelberg from the vantage point of the Heidelberg Castle ruins – we will show you the city at its very best!
Our tours start with a length of time of 1.5 hours, without any upper limit. The focus of our city tours can also be customized according to your request. Tell us about your interests, and we will guide you for as long as you wish and show you the places you want to see!
Information and range of services:
Regular Tour of the Old Town
Our experienced Heidelberg guides will gladly show you the many picturesque sides of Heidelberg’s historic Old Town during one of our regular guided tours of the city’s Altstadt (Old Town). Explore the Alte Brücke (Old Bridge), the Marktplatz (Market Square), the Untere Straße and Heidelberg’s other sights with us, and discover familiar and lesser-known spots and corners in Heidelberg’s Old Town.
Regular Castle Tour (Tour of the Castle Grounds)
A must-see! We will gladly take you on a tour of the grounds and gardens of the world-famous castle ruins as part of our regular castle tour. The Fasskeller (barrel cellar) also offers an exclusive brief wine testing, where you can enjoy some of the region’s delicious wines right on site.
We also happily provide additional services, such as the Castle ticket and the Studentenkarzer ticket.
- Guided tour of Heidelberg or Castle tour with an experienced Heidelberg guide (surcharge for costumed tour of a EUR 50 flat-rate)
- Duration: 1.5 hours or as agreed
- Languages: German, foreign languages on request, participant number as agreed
- Price per person: starting at EUR 95.00 (for foreign languages starting at EUR 105.00)
- Participation only on registration in advance, can be booked every day, subject to availability
The Castle ticket allows the following:
- A trip to the Castle and back with the Heidelberg
- Entrance to the castle yard
- Entrance to the Deutsche Apothekermuseum
(German Pharmacy Museum)
- A visit to the Fasskeller and the vantage terrace
…and a breathtaking view of Heidelberg!
Regular price: EUR 8.00
Reduced price: EUR 4.00
*Studentenkarzer Ticket (Student’s Prison)
The Studentenkarzer ticket (combination ticket) will let you see three of Heidelberg’s sights that provide interesting views of the history of the Ruprecht-Karls-Universität in Heidelberg – one of the oldest universities in Europe. The Studentenkarzer ticket allows the following:
- A visit to the Studentenkarzer
- Entrance to the Universitätsmuseum (University Museum)
- A visit to the Alte Aula (Old Auditorium)
The Alte Aula cannot be visited on the days when there are other events happening there!
Regular price: EUR 3.00
Reduced price: EUR 2.50
we are looking forward to your call
You can reach us by phone from Monday to Friday between 9.00 AM till 6.00 PM
+49 (0) 6221.867 358 0